As an "I'm Thankful for my many blessings" & a "Happy Thanksgiving!" treat, I'm putting this jumbo packet on sale through the month of November. (35% Off) Thanks for all that you do!
There's a lot of quick, easy and fun math activities, covering a variety of Common Core standards.
They are very versatile, so you can differentiate, making the lesson easier or more difficult, to fit your needs and grade level. (PK-1st).
Use them throughout the month for early finishers, extra help for strugglers, brain breaks, centers, review, table top lessons, assessments, homework, ESL help, or "just for fun” plug-ins, when you have a few spare minutes. Tuck a few in your sub folder.
Pick and choose what's appropriate and put together a Happy Thanksgiving packet to send home over break.
Click the PREVIEW to see lots of samples.
There are worksheets, several craftivities, puzzles, as well as dice, spinner & paper-pencil games, for the following:
* Ordinal numbers
* Telling digital & analog time to the hour & half hour
* Counting to 100 and 120
* 100 chart activities and games
* Skip counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, and 10's
* Sorting odd and even numbers
* "What's Missing?" worksheets
* "I Spy a Number" worksheet-games, for numbers 0-10 and 10-20, with a blank worksheet to program with higher numbers.
Perfect for whole-group assessing.
* Fact families
* Number words
* Coin counting
* 2D Shapes
* 10 frame activities
* Place Value
* Fill in the missing ad ends
* Addition worksheets and games
* Subtraction worksheets and games
* Tally marks
* Greater than, less than, and equal to
* +1 more worksheets
* +10 more worksheets
* Dots and Boxes game
* Listening & Following Directions
I'm Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your students have a fun-filled time learning.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click the green star button to follow my shop & you’ll be notified of these huge savings.