Thanksgiving Math Activities Multiplication Escape Room
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Can your students work in teams to solve math problems and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN 4th and 5th grade math escape rooms activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math skills practice and review! Perfect for classroom traPrice $35.75Original Price $55.00Save $19.25
- Can your students work in teams to solve reading comprehension problems, math challenges, and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN reading and math activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math and reading skills practice and reviePrice $59.95Original Price $100.00Save $40.05
Can your students work in teams to solve multiplication problems and puzzles in order to collect all the feathers for the poor turkey? This is a fun Thanksgiving math activity that will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of multiplication practice and review!
Perfect for a classroom transformation, math test prep, or back to school math activities!
Click the PREVIEW button above to see everything included!
Click HERE to save 30% with the Math Escape Challenge Bundle.
Includes 2 versions:
- Multiply 1 digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
- Multiply 2 digit numbers by 2 digit numbers
This engaging, high-interest Thanksgiving Math activity includes these printable activities:
- Teacher Directions
- Turkey Printable
- Printable Feathers
- Task 1: Color by Number
- Task 2: Product Problems
- Task 3: Multiply and Match
- Task 4: Turkey Problems
- Task 5: Which Turkey? (Logic Puzzle)
- Turkey Feather Finder Prize Printables (for pre-wrapped cookies as prizes)
- Turkey Feather Finder Award Certificates
- Answer Keys
Students can work in teams or individually to complete all 5 tasks. As they complete each of the 5 tasks, they will bring you their answers and you will quickly check them. If they are correct, you will hand them a feather for their turkey (printed on the provided page) and then next task. They continue this process until all 5 tasks are completed. When they finish, they are "Turkey Feather Finders" and you can give them a prize or an award.
Use the provided Turkey Treat Prize printables with pre-wrapped cookies (Little Debbie Snacks) to make fun prizes for students!
There are no locks, no hiding of objects, or any extra prep work. The beauty of this escape activity is that it is very low prep. Just make your copies, organize your teams, cover your juice boxes (if you want to give prizes), and you're set!
Of course, some fun music and Thanksgiving decorations also help set the stage if you want.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,