Thanksgiving cut&paste math activities for children in pre-k, kindergarten and first grade.
This packet helps the children practice counting and is also a great way to practice scissor skills and fine motor skills.
You can use this as morning work, math centers, homework or as assessment pieces.
1. Choose the worksheet you want the children to work on.
2. Let them color and draw first.
3. Print the images for the specific worksheet you chose.
4. Let them count, cut and paste the number of items asked.
5. Their individual Thanksgiving math (and art!) sheet is created.
Worksheets and printable images come in two versions : Color and black&white.
You can find me on Facebook The Constant Kindergartener
..and this is my blog The Constant Kindergartener
Hope you enjoy this in class or at home!