Thanksgiving Math Centers First Grade includes 6 math centers with a Thanksgiving theme for first grade. You can use these for whole class activities, guided math groups, or place them in a thematic math center.
The packet includes:
• It’s Turkey Time! - telling time to the hour. Match the clocks to the correct time on the turkeys.
• Pilgrim Hats part-part-whole - find the number card that completes the part-part-whole chart cards.
• Pilgrim ten frame equations - count the dots on the ten frames. Match the dots on the ten frames to the equations. Write the equations.
• Cornucopia ten more - find the numbers on the cornucopia number cards that are ten more than the numbers on the pumpkin, leaf, gourd, and acorn number cards.
• Thanksgiving Harvest making ten - match the ten frames to the equations.
• Turkeys and Pilgrims number order - put the numbers in order from smallest to largest. Three numbers with the same picture are compared.
For more Thanksgiving activities see:
Talking Turkey and Thanksgiving Literacy and Math Activities and Centers
Thanksgiving Writing for Firsties
Fall Math Addition Story Problems
Fall Math Subtraction Story Problems
Thank you for visiting my store!
First Grade Schoolhouse