This packet is full of thanksgiving first grade math activities that can be used as homework, math stations, whole group activities, and more.
• Word Problem Worksheets (3)
• Turkey Number Line Worksheets (2)
• Turkey Teens on the 10 Frame Worksheets (2)
• Base 10/Place Value Worksheets (3)
• 10 Problem of the Day sheets. Each sheet includes 10 copies of the same problem.
• 26 Task Cards working with numbers to 70 (Turkey Number Cards included)
• 3 versions of the same pattern block turkey (blocks outlined in BW, blocks outlined in color, whole shape outlined in BW)
• 2 Color by Number Challenges w/Numbers to 50 (instead of being given the number, students must solve for it)
• 3 versions of 2 different surveys/graphs: Students can collect their and analyze their own data using their own categories or pre-selected categories. They can answer 3 given questions or generate 3 sentences about their data.
• Quirky Turkeys Sort & Graph
• Pie Tasting Results: Analyze given data
For more fall math printables, click here.
Thinking about Christmas & Winter already? I have many first grade resources here!
Please click the green star above under "Made by Miss First Grade" to follow me for updates, freebies, and discounts. Don't forget to leave feedback for TPT credits!