Thanksgiving Math Game - This fun turkey dominoes set is great for math and game centers. It is a double 6 domino set containing 28 dominoes. The download is a .zip file which contains 12 PDFs for printing.
This product includes:
- 1 large turkey dominoes set, 3 PDF pages. This set can be used to play a regular dominoes game or any variations that your students already know.
- 1 small turkey dominoes set, 2 PDF pages. This set can be used with the included Thanksgiving Table Dominoes game board. In this game, students must choose a domino whose sum of turkeys matches the value in each plate on the table.
- 4 pages of place mats to be cut out and used with the game board. Includes 1 page of blank place mats so that you can make up your own questions. The other 3 pages contain the numbers from 1 to 12, and addition questions. You could create subtraction, multiplication and division questions using the blank template.
- 11 pages of the game board in black and white. One page is a blank template so you or your students can write in questions. The rest of the pages have addition questions already on the plates. You can use these pages instead of printing out the place mats and cutting them up.
- 3 pages of worksheets. One addition, 1 subtraction and 1 doubles. The students are shown a turkey domino and must write the values on the left and right sides of the domino and then either add or subtract the values.
The total number of PDF pages is 25. Some of the PDFs have multiple pages.
You may like my other Thanksgiving Activities:
Thanksgiving Math Color-by-Code 3D Characters
Thanksgiving Math Mystery Pictures
Thanksgiving Interactive PowerPoint Games
Thanksgiving Writing Activity - Owl Theme
Thanksgiving and Fall Writing Activity
Thanksgiving Math Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
Thanksgiving Sight Words Mystery Pictures
All Thanksgiving Activities