PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
60.17 MB | 30 pages
Thanksgiving Math Games - 4th Grade Print and Play, No Prep Games: Keep your students engaged and motivated during the month of November with these “print and play” Thanksgiving math games. These games are lots of fun and require no prep!
Thanksgiving fun has never been easier! The key features of these games are:
* all games are 1 page, with a spinner on the page
* all games are aligned to the Common Core Standards for 4th grade
* all games are “print and play”; all you have to do is insert a brass
* fastener and paper clip to make a spinner and the games are ready to play
* the games are simple to play, but lots of fun
* many games have several versions and allow for differentiation
This 30 page packet includes the following games:
* Factor Leaf Change (factors and multiples)
* Corn Maze Race (attributes of shapes)
* Turkey Capture (division facts)
* Turkey Trot (place value)
* Pumpkin Harvest (comparing fractions or comparing decimals)
* Journey Across the Sea (long multiplication or long division)
* Prime and Composite Pie Grab (prime and composite numbers)
* Harvest Factor Field (factors and multiples)
* Computation Face Off (multi-digit addition, multi-digit subtraction, multi-digit multiplication, or multi-digit division)
All activities are aligned to the Common Core Standards for 4th grade. They are perfect for the days or weeks leading up to Thanksgiving!