Products in this Bundle (2)
These 15 hands-on Literacy & Math activities for Thanksgiving can be used in Centers or Small Group. Just print, laminate, and cut. They have been classroom tested with my own Pre-K students.
Be sure to check the Previews for more details!
Literacy Printables Included:
- Write the Room (2 Versions)
- Letter Dry Erase Cards Tracing (Color & Blackline)
- Emergent Reader (Color & Blackline)
- Beginning Letter Sounds Game
- Go Together Cards (Language Skills)
- Syllable Sort (Phonological Awareness; 2 levels)
- Rhyming Activity (Color & Blackline)
- Writing: Thankful Book (kids draw/write) (Blackline) & 3 Journal Pages (Blackline)
Math Printables Included:
- Turkey Counting
- Path Games (3 versions: 2 long path games and 1 short path game)
- Dry Erase Number & Shape Tracing
- Classification Activity ("What Goes on the Plate?")
- Turkey Shapes
- More and Less Turkey Game
- Measuring Turkey Feathers
This set was made with Pre-K and Preschool in mind, but will also work great for Kindergarten.