Turkey Time! A fun Thanksgiving Measurement pack covering nonstandard measurement of width and height, time to the hour and half hour, graduated order, and data analysis!
• "How Tall is Your Turkey?" - students measure the height of turkeys using acorn rulers.
• "Measure the Feast" - students measure the width of different feast items using leaf rulers.
• "It's Turkey Time!" - students match analog and digital clocks, with time to the hour and half hour.
• "Order Up!" - students put pilgrims in graduated order.
• "Delicious Data" - students use a tally chart to complete a graph.
Each activity has a matching recording sheet and can be done in small groups or as individual centers!