Thanksgiving Math Hundreds Chart Mystery Pictures: Practice place value, sequencing, addition and subtraction with these fun Thanksgiving Mystery Pictures. These activities are perfect for math centers, early finishers, morning work or homework.
Teachers have commented:
"Love the embedded differentiation that this resource provides!"
"This will be a great tool to use in my classroom for many years."
"Best Hundreds Chart coloring I have ever seen!"
With 11 different question types per mystery picture, you can choose the most appropriate question set for your students. This makes the activity perfect for differentiation and the worksheets will be appropriate for many grade levels.
Using the hundreds chart, students will have fun answering questions to reveal a mystery Thanksgiving picture.
There are 6 mystery pictures to choose from: Pilgrim Man, Pilgrim Woman, Native American, Turkey, Pilgrim Owl, Indian Corn
Each mystery picture has 11 question worksheets to choose from:
- place value: e.g. 5 tens 7 ones
- Sequencing : e.g. 56,__,58
- easy addition : number plus 1 to 5. e.g. 54+3=?
- medium addition: number plus 6 to 10. e.g. 48+9=?
- hard addition: double digit addition. e.g. 25+32=?
- easy subtraction : number minus 1 to 5. e.g. 59-2=?
- medium subtraction : number minus 6 to 10. e.g. 65-8=?
- hard subtraction : double digit subtraction. e.g. 89-32=?
- easy addition and subtraction mix
- medium addition and subtraction mix
- hard addition and subtraction mix
Answer keys are included for each mystery picture and each question type.
You may like my other Thanksgiving Activities:
Thanksgiving Math Color-by-Code 3D Characters
Thanksgiving Math Mystery Pictures
Thanksgiving Interactive PowerPoint Games
Thanksgiving Writing Activity - Owl Theme
Thanksgiving and Fall Writing Activity
Thanksgiving Math Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
Thanksgiving Sight Words Mystery Pictures
All Thanksgiving Activities
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
You may like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
Place Value, Addition & Subtraction
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
- Spring Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug and Flower
- Easter bunny and chicks
MathMP FllAct ThnkAct