Students will work to answer the question:
Which store is best to purchase Thanksgiving Dinner from?
This hands-on project is a great activity to do right before Thanksgiving break. Students will work in groups to plan the best priced Thanksgiving meal, using circulars from food stores to "purchase" different foods.
Your class will have a blast while also practicing their math skills!
Included in this file you will find:
- Shopping list of required items
- Student recording sheets for each food group
- Blank recording sheets for students to glue down "purchased items" from food circulars.
- Additional health lesson materials
- Written response template: Is your store the best store to purchase Thanksgiving Dinner?
We hope you and your students enjoy this project!