This is a set of no-prep Thanksgiving activities designed for third graders. Includes the follow printables:
• Thanksgiving Menu Math: Students plan a menu for the feast but must not spend more money than they have. Involves addition using dollars and cents.
• Pilgrim Life Reading Comprehension: Students read about the life of Pilgrim children and answer written response type questions.
• Native Americans Reading Comprehension: Students read about the Wampanoag and how they helped the Pilgrims. Answer written response questions.
• Thanksgiving Seating Chart: Logic puzzle/critical thinking task that has students plan seating for dinner with 6 people.
• Times Table Turkey: Solve and color worksheet. Students solve the multiplication problems and color the turkey using the code.
• A Day In The Life Writing: Students write journal entries from the perspective of a Pilgrim child and a Native American child.
• Thanksgiving Math Riddle: Students solve multiplication problems to find the answer to the riddle.
Answer keys included where appropriate.
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter