Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Math stations are something that I incorporate in my classroom on a daily basis. They are a great way to practice previously taught skills. These Thanksgiving themed math stations are perfect for the month of November. It include 10 stations for 2nd graders but could easily be used for higher 1st graders or 3rd graders who need some extra practice. Each station includes a color and black and white version for ink friendly printing. Most of the stations include a answer sheet (some of them do not require one.) Here is what you will get with this purchase:
1. Gobble! Gobble! Bump!: Addition fact practice to 20
2.Mashing Up Subtraction: Subtraction facts from 20
3. Pilgrim Pride Place Value: Place value practice to 1,500. (2 answer sheets included)
4. "Corny" Addends: Find the missing addend to fact of 20
5. "Whoo's" Counting Money: Counting coin practice up to $1.00
6. It's Pumpkin Time: A domino matching game to 5 minute increments
7. Sailing into Number Order: Ordering numbers to 1,500
8. "Beary Compary" Numbers: Comparing Numbers to 1,500
9. 1 Little, 2 Little, 3 Little Indians: Problem solving practice with addition, subtraction, and multi-step problems.
10. Falling into Even and Odd Numbers: Practice spring numbers to 1,500.
Click on the preview to get a closer look at this unit. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll be happy to help.