Thanksgiving Math Turkey Mystery Picture: Practice place value, sequencing, addition and subtraction with this fun Thanksgiving Turkey Mystery Picture. This activity is perfect for math centers, early finishers or homework. With 11 different question types, you can choose the most appropriate question set for your students. This makes the activity perfect for differentiation and the worksheet will be appropriate for many grade levels.
Using the hundreds chart, students will have fun answering questions to reveal a mystery Thanksgiving turkey picture.
This mystery picture is also available at a discount as part of my Thanksgiving Math Mystery Pictures Bundle.
Each mystery picture has 11 question worksheets to choose from:
- place value: e.g. 5 tens 7 ones
- Sequencing : e.g. 56,__,58
- easy addition : number plus 1 to 5. e.g. 54+3=?
- medium addition: number plus 6 to 10. e.g. 48+9=?
- hard addition: double digit addition. e.g. 25+32=?
- easy subtraction : number minus 1 to 5. e.g. 59-2=?
- medium subtraction : number minus 6 to 10. e.g. 65-8=?
- hard subtraction : double digit subtraction. e.g. 89-32=?
- easy addition and subtraction mix
- medium addition and subtraction mix
- hard addition and subtraction mix
Answer keys are included for each mystery picture and each question type.
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
If you like this activity then you may also like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
Place Value, Addition & Subtraction
- Superhero Place Value, Addition & Subtraction
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
- Spring Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug and Flower
- Easter bunny and chicks
You may like my other Thanksgiving Activities:
Thanksgiving Math Mystery Pictures
Thanksgiving Interactive PowerPoint Games
Thanksgiving Writing Activity - Owl Theme
Thanksgiving and Fall Writing Activity
Thanksgiving Math Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures