Also included in
- Are you looking for multiplication math centers so your students can practice their multiplication math facts 0-12 all year long? Then you've come to the right place!This bundle includes fifteen different multiplication math center puzzle games! Get it now! You save more than 30%! Check out all the$28.00$63.00Save $35.00
- Students need practice at basic math facts - lots of it! With this seasonal bundle of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division puzzles - your students will get that basic math fact practice all year long! During to the coronavirus, the downloads in this resouce can be put on secure websit$120.00$252.00Save $132.00
These Thanksgiving Math Centers Multiplication Turkey Puzzles make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on activities that meet the needs of all students! This download includes print AND digital options! All three puzzles are engaging and fun. They're great for your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade classroom or homeschool students.
WANT TO SAVE SOME MONEY AND HAVE MULTIPLICATION MATH SHAPE PUZZLES FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR? Check out this bundle!
Let your students pra ctice their multiplication facts with these fun Turkey Shaped Puzzles. They are perfect for fall, autumn, and Thanksgiving math centers! Each of the three puzzles will have students match 23 different multiplying problems using facts 0-12.
NEED AN EDITABLE PUZZLE TO USE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS? Check out my EDITABLE TURKEY right here!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Three PDF turkey puzzle options (16 pieces each) with 23 multiplication problems for facts 0-12
- No Prep PDF options of the three puzzles above
- Three digital puzzles compatible with Google Slides
- Two editable rubric options
Would you prefer a THANKSGIVING PUMPKIN math center? Check out this pumpkin math center!
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
- Centers, stations, or rotations
- digital options for virtual or distance learning
- Review of adding skills
- Early or fast finishers
- GATE (gifted and talented education)
- Worksheet alternatives
- Critical thinking skills
- Student, partner, or small group collaboration
- anytime during Thanksgiving or November
TEACHERS WHO HAVE USED THIS RESOURCE HAVE SAID:
- These puzzles are my go-to for interventions and centers!! LOVE!
- This was great! Perfect for those last few days leading up to our break!
- Loved loved loved this!! I was perfect for the holiday week to keep my kids engaged and practicing their facts! Thank you!!
- I LOVE your holiday puzzles and use them for each holiday...thanks for sharing your hard work!
- Great to hang in the hallway for math! Thanks :)
- My 3rd Grade students loved the puzzles. They were challenged, yet were engaged the entire time. They were determined to solve every one correctly to complete the puzzles. Thanks for a great activity.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MAY ENJOY
If you want a multiplication puzzle you can use at ANY time of year, check out this Multiplication Magic Square Puzzle.
Let your students practice their multiplication facts with these fun Turkey Shaped Multiplication Math Center Puzzles. They are perfect for fall math centers! Each of the three puzzles will have students match 23 different multiplication problems by matching the 16 puzzle pieces that contains 0-12 facts.
There are two options for the puzzles. One option is each of the three puzzles in its full turkey shape. The other option is the puzzle pieces separate so students do not know the final shape. These “cut out” sheets are meant to be given directly to the students to cut out and put together so they don't know the shape. These will be more challenging. Plus they are no prep – just print and go!
Plus you also get a digital option where all six puzzles are available in Google Slides. Assign the page you want each student to have - perhaps via Google Classroom - and they can complete it virtually with no copying needed!
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
This will help address Common Core State Standards 3.OA.C.7
These puzzles are meant to be somewhat of a challenge. Students will have to keep in mind the shape of the turkey. The middle pieces will be the most challenging. Tell students to rotate them around until they fit. This is where their critical thinking skills will come into play! These also work well to promote a growth mindset.
Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. Any student that needs a lesson in perseverance will benefit from these puzzles. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines (or simply print the NO PREP option) and you have instant Thanksgiving math centers that make skill practice fun and engaging. If you have some extra time, let your third, fourth, and fifth graders decorate the finished turkey. These colored masterpieces can then be used as artwork for the classroom, to help decorate a bulletin board, or be hung in the hallway to add some festive art flair. (And no administrator complaints since it's an academic activity!)
Homeschool Families: You're going to love these puzzles as a last minute, print and go resource! The next time you have a crazy hectic home school day - grab, download, and go! You'll instantly get your sanity back, fit in some academic work, AND have fun at the same time.
Answer key included! Correcting is easy when you use the original fully formed turkey to ensure all the numbers are in the correct order and the shape is fully created.
Want to receive updates every time I post a new resource? Click here to follow my store now!
Thanks for looking!
Here are some other puzzles that will work well for your Thanksgiving and November celebrations!
Pumpkin Shaped Literacy Puzzles
Pumpkin Shaped Math Puzzles