Everything you need for your Thanksgiving Centers! This pack has 11 Thanksgiving Math Activities and 4 Thanksgiving Literacy Activities - including 2 Emergent Readers! Thanksgiving has never been so easy with these engaging math and literacy centers and no prep activities! This is a great pack to go along with reading any Thanksgiving themed book like Turkey Trouble, Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving or Ten Fat Turkeys - the adorable graphics on these cards will engage your students while providing lots of fun practice on key skills!
Check out the Preview for a FREEBIE!
• Number Puzzles: Two different puzzle pictures, differentiated for numbers from 1-5 and a 1-10 version. B&W and color versions.
• Roll &; Cover: A number recognition mat for 1-6 and a basic addition mat for 2-12.
• Shape Cover: Cut out and put together shape dice or draw shapes on a wooden cube. Students roll the dice and cover the corresponding shape.
• No-Prep Graphing: Print and go! Students fill in the graph according to the table.
• Roll & Graph: Students roll the dice, graph it and then use the graph to answer the questions about most and least.
• Spin & Graph: Students spin the spinner and graph which animal they land on. Then they use the graph to answer the questions and write a sentence.
• Clothespin Counting: Students count the images and clip a clothespin onto the card to indicate the answer. Make this self checking by placing a smiley face or sticker behind the correct answer!
• Emergent Reader: "Where is Turkey?" for positional words.
• 5 Little Turkeys poem for in poetry journal or to send home.
• Emergent Reader: "5 Little Turkeys" poem with rhyming words and counting 1 - 5. (pocket chart pieces included!)
• Positional words: B&W and full color versions of two different mats for practicing positional words, along with color and b&w turkey and pilgrim themed pieces.
• Counting Puzzles: Students match the numeral, number word and picture to complete each 3-part puzzle.
• No-prep Counting Pages: Differentiated counting pages for 1-10 with a Thanksgiving dinner theme.
• Beginning Sound Match: Students match the pictures on the turkey to the barn with the correct letter. Challenge students to place the barns in alphabetical order! Matching recording sheets.
• Rhyming Cards: Students match the turkey card to the rhyming barn. Students can play Memory, match the cards in a pocket chart, or clip in order on a clothesline. Matching recording sheet.