This Packet is Jammed Full of Fun & Engaging Centers and Printables for Young Learners! Check out the preview for examples of all of the centers and read on to see how much product you can get!
1. A-Z Beginning Sound Match: Cut out the Turkey & Pumpkin Cards. Laminate for durability. Children will practice beginning sounds by matching the Turkey letter/sounds to the Pumpkin Pictures. Copy the corresponding Beginning Sound worksheet for further practice!
2. Missing Numbers: (21 number strips) Cut out the number strips & Pilgrim Hats w/numbers. Laminate for durability. Place the Strips and Numbered Pilgrim Hats in a center. Children will place the Numbered Pilgrim Hat in the blank to complete the number sequence. Copy the corresponding Missing Number worksheet for further practice & assessment!
3. CVC Puzzles: (20 puzzles) Cut out the CVC Puzzle pieces & pictures. Laminate for durability. Place matching stickers or marks on the back of the puzzle pieces so children can self-check! Put the Puzzles in a center. Children will practice their word blending skills to read the word and match the picture. All short vowels included! Copy the corresponding Word Building worksheet for further practice & assessment!
4. Mayflower Math (Counting Practice): Cut out the Mayflower Ships and page of Pilgrims. Laminate for durability. Children will practice counting and number recognition by placing the appropriate number of Pilgrims on each Mayflower Ship! Copy the corresponding Thanksgiving Feast Counting worksheet for further number writing and counting practice!
5. Thanksgiving Words Letter Identification: (6 Thanksgiving Word Sheets) These can be used as a cut & paste activity or you can cut & laminate for center use. Children will letter identification by sorting the letters in the word from the letters not found in the word.
6. Turkey Trace: (Number Trace 1-6 & Number Trace 2-12) Copy the Turkey Trace pages. Two Games are included: 1 Dice game to trace numbers 1-6 or a 2 Dice Game to practice tracing numbers 2-12. Copy, laminate, and put together the dice. Children will take turn rolling the dice and tracing that number on their Turkey Sheet. If they can’t trace because it has been traced already they lose that turn. First to trace all of their numbers-WIN
7. Make Me a Rhyming Turkey Sandwich!: (4 Rhyming Sandwiches included) Cut out the sandwich pieces. Laminate for durability. Place matching stickers or marks on the back of the sandwich pieces so children can self-check Children will put together their sandwiches according to word families. YUMMY! Copy the corresponding Rhyming worksheet for further practice & assessment!
The primary purchaser has permission to reproduce these pages for their own classroom use. If you would like to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout. Duplication for anyone other than the original purchaser is strictly forbidden.