Perfect for Mat & Literacy Centers during the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving in Kindergarten! This super fun unit includes 7 different math activities, 12 different literacy activities, and 3 writing activities. All activities are aligned with Common Core Standards.
Each activity includes a directions for prepping.
Math & Literacy Centers:
Please be sure to download the preview before purchasing!
• A Pilgrim Picture Story
• Pilgrim _en Family
• Pilgrim _it Family
• Turkey Sight Words
• What’s Inside the Turkey? - 3 different versions!
• Turkey Sentence Unscramble
• Thanksgiving Feast - CVC Practice
• Turkeys! - Emergent Reader
• Brown Turkey, Brown Turkey, What Do You See? - Emergent Reader
• When You Meet a Turkey - Emergent Reader
• Children Now and Then - Venn Diagram
• Pilgrim Girls/Pilgrim Boys - Venn Diagram
Thankful - Write the Room
• What are you thankful for? - Writing Prompt
• I am thankful for... - Writing Paper
• Native American Counting
• Pilgrim Counting by 10’s
• Number/Word Memory Match
• Pilgrim Number Words
• Seasons Spin Graph
• Thanksgiving Spin Graph
• Turkey Patterns
Handy Turkey Placemat
DJ Inker License #: 1212178435 & 1212178438
Be sure to checkout our class websites to see all the fun we are having in our classrooms: