These 20 Thanksgiving & Fall music activities and worksheets feature no-prep printables like a spinner game, listening glyph, rhythm worksheets, and Thanksgiving color-by-note pages for elementary music lessons.
They are GREAT for November music sub plans and centers because they are self-explanatory and review basic concepts. They also make great additions to your Thanksgiving music lesson plans if you need to give your voice a break. The board game can be laminated and used year-after-year.
Check out the preview to see all of the activities! It's been updated for November 2017.
Save $ with the full Holiday Music Bundle here!
● Spinner Rhythm Game & Instruction Page for Subs
● Leaf Vocal Explorations
● Autumn Listening Glyph (Vivaldi)
● 1 & 2 Sound Words
● Fall Chant in a Meter of 4
● Fall Chant in a Meter of 4 (easier version)
● Line and Space Notes
● Line Notes
● Space Notes
● Color the Mayflower (easy rhythm symbol match)
● Color the Mayflower (match rhythm term to symbol)
● Fall Food Rhythms
● Simple Cornucopia Coloring Page
● Turkey Rhythm Addition (QN, beamed ENs, QR, HN)
● Turkey Rhythm Addition (QN, beamed ENs, QR, HN, beamed 16th notes)
● Composing with Sol-Mi
● Composing with Sol-Mi (easier version)
YEAR-LONG HOLIDAY BUNDLE INCLUDES ALL SETS!
Fall Thanksgiving Worksheets
Hanukkah Menorah Color-By-Music
New Year's Color-By-Note
President's Day Worksheets
Groundhog Day Color-By-Note
Valentine's Day Worksheets
Valentine's Day Draw and Color-by-Note Worksheets
Women's History Month Worksheets
Spring Worksheets & Games
St. Patricks's Day Worksheets
Earth Day Color-By-Music
Memorial Day Color-By-Music
Armed Forces Day Color-By-Music
⭐ Five Fat Turkeys Jumbo Music Color-by-Note Activity for Thanksgiving
⭐ Fall DRAW & COLOR-by-Music Notes
⭐ Christmas Color-by-Music Note Worksheets
⭐ Christmas Music Worksheets & Coloring
⭐ Winter Music Worksheets
Thanks for stopping by, and follow me for updates.