Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a fun activity to practice Thanksgiving music rhythms? This ready to use is perfect for your elementary music or band lesson! Use the videos to introduce 72 different rhythms, reinforce learning or for a quick and efficient review. They work well as an assessment activity or a quick sub plan. Add it to your sub tub or set up as a music center. This product is perfect for independent study, small group work or large class engagement and will reinforce musical skills needed for reading, singing and performing music as well as completing assignments or worksheets.
Turkey images used in the event there are those who do not celebrate Thanksgiving Day.
· Seven Thanksgiving Rhythm Flashcard videos (.mp4 format)
· Teacher’s Guide
• Rhythm Instruments – distribute hand percussion or boomwhackers for practice.
• Movement – choose a different action to do on each different note symbol (Clap on quarter note, stomp twice on eighth notes, etc.)
• Beginners - choose a concert pitch note to play the rhythms in lieu of clapping.
• Experienced students – great for warmups. Play a different note of the scale (for example: Concert Bb major) every time the flashcard advances.
♫ General Music Classes for Grades 1-5 students
♫ Band Classes
♫ Music Specialists
♫ Perfect for the Substitute/Supply Teacher
♫ Piano and Studio Teachers
♫ Teachers with Minimal Music Background
♫ CHRISTMAS PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
MUSIC THEORY MEGA BUNDLE with Videos Reproducibles and Assessment - Complete Smart Theory Program!!
MUSIC THEORY ASSESSMENT PACKAGE - compiled reproducible activity pages in pdf format
MUSIC THEORY ACTIVITY BOOK - compiled reproducible activity pages in pdf format
Want to get Free store Credits? Go to “MY PURCHASES” and click on “PROVIDE FEEDBACK”!
Be the first to know about my sales, , and products! Click on the near the top of my store page to see new products and and learn about upcoming sales!