***** SAVE OVER $10 BY PURCHASING THESE GAMES IN THIS BUNDLED FORM! *****
Within each bundle of games you will find ten game ideas for melodic reading as well as PowerPoint Presentation, flashcards and musical staves which practice melodic reading, writing, dictation and transposition. These are sure to keep your students engaged and practicing melodic concepts all the while celebrating one of America’s favorite holidays!
The melodic focuses within the bundles include:
Other melodic elements included in this file:
Included in this file:
1. Four PowerPoint games for practicing melodic reading
2. Large Stick Notation Flashcards (both with and without note heads)
3. Large Staff Notation Flashcards (in the keys of G and F)
4. Small Stick Notation Flashcards (both with and without note heads)
5. Small Staff Notation Flashcards (in the keys of G and F)
6. Seven different colored Turkey Flashcards, in both stick notation (with and without note heads) and staff notation (in the keys of F and G) for a Turkey Relay Game.
7. Title Game Directions
8. Nine more Game Directions, Activities and Assessments for using these cards in both whole group and small group instruction.
9. Multiple staves for writing: two-line staves, three-line staves, five-line staves in G-do, F-do, Treble Clef and Bass Clef and suggestions for writing, including manipulative suggestions.
If you like this file, you might also enjoy:
Thanksgiving Rhythm GamesThanksgiving Dinner Beat Strips & Composition Cards for Rhythm Practice
Your feedback is VERY important to me! Please follow me for special sales and monthly “Followers-only Freebies.” You can also like/follow me on Facebook .
For more teaching ideas, please visit my blog, Music a la Abbott.