Down, set, hike! You’ll score big with this fun collection of rhythm games, perfect for football season or anytime of year! Your students will be reading and practicing rhythms all the while having a great time helping their team score.
This bundled set included sets for the following rhythmic elements:
tika-tika/tiri-tiri (four sixteenth notes)
ti-tika/ti-tiri (one eighth-two sixteenth notes)
tika-ti/tiri-ti (two sixteenth-one eighth notes)
syncopa (eighth-quarter-eighth notes)
tom-ti/tam-ti (dotted quater-eighth notes)
ti-tam/ti-tom (eighth-dotted quarter notes)
These are non-specific to a counting system so they will work with the counting system that you use with your students!
**Save 20% by purchasing these in bundled form!!!
Each rhythmic set includes:
1. Directions for 6 rhythm reading games, including a passing game, a relay race and more!
2. Large Stick Notation Flashcards (both with and without note heads)
3. Small Stick Notation Flashcards (both with and without note heads)
4. Colored Team Cards (Four different turkeys with different colored helmets)
5. A Rhythm Key to all the rhythms contains in the file
If you like this file, you might also enjoy:
Your feedback is VERY important to me! Please follow me for special sales and monthly “Followers-only Freebies.” You can also like/follow me on Facebook .
For more teaching ideas, please visit my blog, Music a la Abbott.
Thanks for stopping by!!!