This bundle includes two of my Thanksgiving activities at a discounted rate. You save $3.00 when purchasing them in this bundle pack!
This bundle includes:
A. Thanksgiving Turkeys (Parts of Speech Activity)
Add some fun to practicing the eight parts of speech this Thanksgiving with this activity.
Students identify parts of speech in sentences (using a parts of speech code sheet) and then appropriately place the words on their correct turkey feathers. There are several choices included for how students can complete the activity including:
1. Cutting out the words from large sentence strips and gluing them onto brightly colored turkeys or black and white turkeys (which can then be colored and decorated by students)
2. Writing the word onto either large black and white turkeys or mini-turkeys which can also then be decorated or colored by students
This activity works well individually, with partners, or in small groups. It makes a great center activity as well!
B. Thanksgiving Nouns & Adjectives
Teach or review nouns and adjectives this Thanksgiving season with this holiday theme pack. The pack includes:
1. Squanto Noun Search- identifying nouns as person/place/thing as well as common/proper
2. Concrete and Abstract Noun Turkeys
3. Thanksgiving Dinner: Connecting Compound Nouns
4. Turkey Trot- classroom activity identifying nouns, adjectives, etc.
5. Noun & Adjective Turkeys- includes turkeys that students can color
6. Thanksgiving Adjectives- listing descriptive adjectives
7. Noun and Adjective Pie- identifying nouns and adjectives
8. Noun and Adjective Challenge
Please view the thumbnail previews as well as the individual product descriptions to see some sample pages.
Please check out my other Thanksgiving products for your ELA classroom:
Thanksgiving Nouns and Adjectives
Thanksgiving Turkeys: Parts of Speech Activity
Thanksgiving Parts of Speech Memory Game
November Prompts (40 Writing Prompts/Discussion Starters
Thanksgiving Dinner Writing Menu (FREE)
Parts of Speech Turkey (Color Code Activity) (FREE)