Your students will love math word problems and have fun learning about the Pilgrims at the same time. There are 12 self-checking problems task cards. Students can either play a board game with them or select food for a Thanksgiving feast as they solve the problems. Other choices include how your students work such as recording short answers or showing their work and thinking. All images come in Color or Black and White for your printing needs. These task cards, worksheets and activities can be used with cooperative groups, independently, in centers, or as an assessment.
This product includes...
* Common Core Standard page (see Preview)
* Teacher direction pages
* game boards (Color or Bl & Wh)
* 5 sets of 4 different game markers (Color or Bl & Wh)
* 1 sheet of 4 color Pilgrim placemats (to go with “Prepare the Thanksgiving Feast” activity)
* 1 sheet of 4 black and white Pilgrim placemats (same as above)
* 1 color sheet of 12 food items to go with above activity
* 1 black and white sheet of 12 food items to go with above activity
* 1 Pilgrim Trivia Poster (students can use to create more word problems)
* 12 colored task cards with word problem on the front and answer on the back
* The same 12 word problems (3 to a page) in black and white
* 1 extra blank black and white word problem sheet (with lines) for students to create their own word problems using the “Pilgrim Trivia” poster
* Student Recording sheet for short answers
* Answer Key
* 3 worksheets with pilgrims on each page where students can draw, show their work, write and explain their answer.
* 1 Colorful Center Sign “Pilgrim Adventure” with student directions
* 1 Black and White Center sign “Pilgrim Adventure” with student directions