Students will learn about the Pilgrims as they do these math word problem task cards that are not only informative but fun too. There are 12 problems with the answer on the back. Students can either play a board game with them or select food for a Thanksgiving feast as they solve the problems. Other choices include how your students work. These task cards, worksheets and activities can be used with cooperative groups, independently, in centers, or as an assessment.
This product includes...
* Common Core Standard page (see Preview)
* Teacher direction pages
* 1 game board
* 5 sets of 4 different game markers
* 1 sheet of 4 color Pilgrim placemats (to go with “Prepare the Thanksgiving Feast” activity)
* 1 sheet of 4 black and white Pilgrim placemats (same as above)
* 1 color sheet of 12 food items to go with above activity
* 1 black and white sheet of 12 food items to go with above activity
* 1 Pilgrim Trivia Poster (students can use to create more word problems)
* 12 colored task cards with word problem on the front and answer on the back
* The same 12 word problems (3 to a page) in black and white
* 1 extra blank black and white word problem sheet (with lines) for students to create their own word problems using the “Pilgrim Trivia” poster
* Separate answer key that can be cut out or kept together
* 3 worksheets with 4 turkeys on each page where students can draw, show their work, write and explain their answer.
* 1 colorful center sign “Pilgrim Adventure” with student directions