Thanksgiving Place Value Math Game for 2nd Grade Activities using PowerPoint™
What educators are saying
Are your 2nd students eager to dress up a turkey this Thanksgiving? If yes, this interactive PowerPoint game is for you! They will enjoy this NO PREP PowerPoint game focusing on identifying hundreds, tens, and ones, skip counting, and comparing two three-digit numbers. The math topics included are Common Core aligned.
Reasons why you need this product:
- It's a time saver. Just click on the PPT file, and the game will automatically open in slideshow mode. No print! No prep!
- Set up four teams or play with the whole class for math review.
- It contains an editable PowerPoint file where you can add your questions based on the students' needs.
**Please check the PREVIEW/VIDEO PREVIEW before purchasing.**
Background: Mr. and Mrs. Turkey are getting ready for their first Thanksgiving dinner, but they don't know what to wear. Answer the place value questions so you can dress them up.
- identifying hundreds, tens, and ones
- skip counting by 5s, 10s, and 100s
- reading and writing numbers up to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form
- comparing two three-digit numbers
The ZIP file contains:
- TWO PowerPoint games. One is to dress up Mr. Turkey and the other is Mrs. Turkey. The questions are the SAME.
- editable PowerPoint presentation;
- a quick guide to playing the game
How do you open a ZIP file? Click here.
The resource will open up in Slideshow mode so you and your students can get right to playing the game. To exit the game, hit the ESC button.
It is great to use for:
- Thanksgiving activities
- Thanksgiving math reviews/games
- friendly classroom competition
NOTE: Please make sure you have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer.
You may also like:
⭐ K - 2nd Grade Digital Math Escape Room Boom Cards™ and Google Slides™ Bundle
⭐ 2nd Grade Math Place Value and Rounding Winter Escape Room Boom Cards™
⭐ 2nd Grade Math and ELA Pirate Escape Room Boom Cards™
☛ Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you TPT points toward future purchases.
☛ FOLLOW ME to be alerted of new products.
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. (email@example.com)
☺The Viral Teacher