Thanksgiving Montessori inspired learning printable pack is filled with rich and engaging math and literacy activities for preschoolers, pre-k and kindergartens.
Contains materials that will enrich your child's vocabulary words, phonics, and with lots of activity sheets. There are 16 vocabulary words to explore in this learning pack, all about the celebration of Thanksgiving in the United States.
Activities in this set includes:
1. 3 Part Cards - this material is used for development of vocabulary and matching activities. For older children, this serves as a reading activity.
2. Beginning Letter Clipcards
3. Beginning letter Picture Cards
4. BINGO Game
5. Thanksgiving booklets - use this activity for vocabulary development, coloring and writing activities. Two sets of booklets are provided to suite preschoolers (coloring) and older children (writing).
6. Which One Does Not Belong? - identifying beginning letter sounds and the ones which doesn't belong. Also you can cut the cards for a sorting activity.
7. Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Match
8. Turkey Shape Mats
9. Counting Clipcards
10. Number and Tally Count Match
Please check the preview of this material first before purchasing.
We always use our printables at home in our homeschool journey. To see how it works, you are more than welcome to follow us!
Follow my Pinay Homechooler Blog
Follow my Instagram
Follow my Pinterest