Thanksgiving Presentation: Then and Now - This presentation is a great way to introduce the history of Thanksgiving to your students! It presents the basics of the first Thanksgiving with slides that cover:
• Who was at the first Thanksgiving
• What was eaten at the first Thanksgiving
• Why they were celebrating
• How the Wampanoag dressed
• How the Pilgrims dressed
The presentation also has slides that cover modern-day Thanksgiving. It contains slides that cover:
• When we celebrate Thanksgiving
• Foods that are eaten at traditional Thanksgiving meals
The presentation concludes with a 10 slide TRUE or FALSE quiz.
This presentation is a great addition to use along with my Thanksgiving Unit: Then and Now. You can find the unit below!
Thanksgiving Unit: Then and Now
OR, buy the BUNDLE and SAVE!!!
Thanksgiving Then and Now BUNDLE