- A list of 13 Thanksgiving prompts that can be printed and glued into students’ writer’s notebooks as suggestions for when students can’t think of anything to write about.
- Also included are printable prompt cards in both color and black and white. They can easily be laminated and used for centers.
- Lined writing paper in both color and black and white is also included.
- W.3.10. Write routinely over extended time frames (time for research, reflection, and revision) and shorter time frames (a single sitting or a day or two) for a range of discipline-specific tasks, purposes, and audiences. These writing prompts will help students achieve this standard.
- Making lists
- Writing paragraphs
- Making a Timeline
- Creating interview questions
- Daily journal writing suggestions
- Writing center activities
- Writing assessments
- Whole-group shared writing lessons
- Planting seeds in the writer’s notebook
- Any other creative way you come up with
Copyright © 2012 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.