This wonderful project will have students learning lots of vocabulary while focusing on family vocabulary, personal traits, personality traits and likes/dislikes.
The project was designed in mind of teaching around the Thanksgiving Holiday. Students visit family members and they have will have fun completing the candle project. They will color and fill out the information about their family. Great opportunity to have a listening comprehension exercise where they share their five favorite family activities. The project can take up to two-three lessons to be completed It makes students long life learners as they learn to describe their physical traits, personality and likes and dislikes.
You will review personal pronouns, adjectives an actions verbs while your students create a portfolio piece they can keep and share about their families in Spanish.
MI ACCION DE GRACIAS
• A comprehensive list of 13 family vocabulary items
• A comprehensive list 26 physical description adjective including eyes, nose , hair , mouth and height
• A comprehensive list of 23 adjectives describing personality
• A list of 20 likes/dislike activities
• The Candle Project- Students will pick a candle for each family member they want to describe. They need to choose a candle for themselves.
o Students will describe Two physical, ONE personality & 2 Likes or dislikes for each member in each candle – Min of 5 family members-including them
• A Thanksgiving writing prompt- FIVE FAVORITE FAMILY ACTIVITIES
FOLLOW-Me. Please click on the star next to My store "El Jaguar" so you will be notified of new lesson plans, sales and special discounts to my followers.
Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias!!!