Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a story in french that takes place on Thanksgiving day (US). Questions on text and vocabulary included.
It is Thanksgiving day, during the family meal. A grandfather tells the guests an extraordinary story about what happenned one Thanksgiving day when he was young.
- Text Uses vocabulary about thanksgiving.
- About 800 words of story with Illustrations
- 15 questions on text with answers sheet included
- a visual on some idiomatic expressions using animals names
- a link to flashcards (vocabulary French/English)
- a glossary with definitions in French
Please read sample to evaluate the level.
DISCLAIMER: This document is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the story nor the activities inside to change words and sentences, nor will you be able to highlight parts directly on a computer. You will only be able to print the document. If you want to edit after purchasing it, you will need to ask my permission.
Copyright © - Sophie DePons - www.french-amis