Thanksgiving week can get a little bit crazy at school. Keep your first graders engaged and focused on important skills with these math and reading activities.
There is no-prep at all - just print and go! Includes the following:
• Thanksgiving Count and Graph
• Place Value Pilgrim Hats - Match the base ten block model to the correct number.
• Addition and Subtraction Acorns
• Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s
• Thanksgiving Story Problems
• Read and Color Turkey (long and short vowel words)
• Pumpkin Punctuation
• Thanksgiving Beginning and Ending Sounds
• Digraph Pies (CH and SH)
• Falling For Root Words (recognize words with ed and ing endings)
• A Thanksgiving Story (read and answer)
Answer keys are included.
Connect with Me!
• Fishyrobb's Pond
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter