PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Thanksgiving QR Codes!
These Thanksgiving QR codes will keep your students engaged and learning during that crazy time right before a holiday! The scavenger hunt will teach your students about the history of Thanksgiving. Fair warning- not all of the questions are strictly educational (one QR code links to a clip of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and another links to Thanksgiving jokes), but we all need to have a little fun sometime!
How I use this activity in my classroom:
• First, I cut up the questions and make the cards into little booklets.
• Next, I pair up students. Each pair gets a booklet and a device with a QR scanner (iPod, iPad, tablet, etc.)
• Each pair finds a comfortable spot in the classroom and gets to work!
• When everyone is finished, we come together as a class to go over the answers and talk about the positives and the challenges of the activity.
Interested in saving some money? This product is part of a BUNDLE! Check it out here:
Looking for other QR code activities? Here are some fun ones:
Thanks again! I would love to hear any feedback you may have.
The Upside of Teaching
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺