Ready for Thanksgiving STEM challenges? These Thanksgiving STEM activities are intended to be taught with middle school math curriculum. Students will create, design, construct, and build. Let your students enjoy making with math!
- 4 Printable STEM Challenges
- Each STEM Challenge is a teacher facilitated activity for 45-60 minutes of classroom time
- Low prep STEM activities for middle school math
- Each STEM challenge includes objectives, guidelines, and planning
- Each STEM challenge includes the STEM process
- Materials list included in preview of resource
- Directions for using STEM Challenges included
- Talking points and STEM questions included
- Examples of all STEM challenges and pictures are included
STEM CHALLENGES INCLUDED:
- Make a Corn Maze with area and problem solving
- Design Dinner Tables with proportions and problem solving
- Build a Ship with scale drawings, proportions, and problem solving
- Construct Turkey Towers with ratios, rates, and problem solving
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always on sale for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!