Also included in
- If you are looking for engaging, fun Thanksgiving STEM challenges, this bundle is a perfect way to easily include hands on activities in your class. Includes FIVE FALL activities that are turkey and apple themed with DIGITAL & PRINTABLE sheets. These challenge are low prep & require basic ma$11.20$16.00Save $4.80
- Looking to use STEM Challenges in your elementary classroom? These hands on activities are low prep and require common classroom materials. Digital & printable versions of sheets are included. There are enough activities for you to do one per week ALL YEAR LONG!✶SURPRISE SURPRISE! This bundle st$98.88$141.25Save $42.37
- Looking for THANKSGIVING Makerspace Activities? This bundle includes coding, robotics & STEM activities. You will receive four low prep, ready to go resources that you can use as stations, or one per day! This is great for multiple elementary grade levels.Click on the preview to view individual$8.00$11.00Save $3.00
- STEM naturally lends itself to be fun, hands-on, engaging, and challenge-focused which kids love. They will feel more like they are playing than learning awesome Science, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. But for a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, y$258.82$369.75Save $110.93
Help! The turkey needs to escape! This Thanksgiving STEM challenge will get students designing a basket and zip line to help the turkey escape this November. This is a favorite Thanksgiving STEM activity for many students. Includes print & digital. LOW PREP and easy for you!
This activity includes a printable version AND Google Slides Presentation (works with Microsoft PowerPoint). This digital version:
- Can be used for distance learning, centers, independent work in class
- Share a copy with students using Google Classroom or Teams
- Includes task cards, response sheets, timer
- Students can type on the response sheets about what they did
- Challenges are easy to complete at home
- Use to display & model on your board at school too!
- Google Slides Presentation / works with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Use to give challenge to students digitally or model on your board
- Read aloud video
- Task cards & Response sheets ready to type on
- Shake break
- Turkey printable for props
- Task card printable - in small (independent) and large size (group)
- Activity response sheets- 5 versions depending on your students' level
- Math response sheets included - measuring & timing
- Design process sheets
- Teacher directions
- Photos of student made samples
- Student certificates of completion
- Printable stickers (with Avery labels)
Several sheets available for differentiated instruction. These activities are hands on and promote creativity. Students will and should create different final products.
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions! Dena@misstechqueen.com