Also included in
- What if you had all of the sight word worksheets and sight word printables you needed for the entire school year in one download?But wait! What if I promised you that this resource would be perfectly tailored to YOUR sight words? It's not too good to be true! This is THAT resource.In other words, th$67.20$96.00Save $28.80
Make Thanksgiving sight word practice fun with these editable sight word activities that allow you to enter your own sight words!
What if you had all of the sight word worksheets and sight word printables you could ever need for November inside of ONE editable packet?
But wait! What if I promised you that this resource would be perfectly tailored to YOUR sight words? It's not too good to be true! This is THAT resource.
In other words, this is every sight word teacher's dream come true!
★This resource has everything you need to teach, practice, and master 10 sight words in the month of November!★
These sight word worksheets and printables are EDITABLE with AUTOFILL magic! That means you'll enter YOUR information and the sight word activities will automatically appear!
Did you know that research shows that students learn sight words most effectively when they learn 10 words at a time?
These printables are formatted to practice/learn 10 sight words at a time. This can NOT be changed. or you risk improper formatting on the printables.
Some activities are scaffolded and include two sets of the same activity. Each set practices 5 words with the ability to practice all 10 words with you use both printables. Please see the printables description area for more information.
Due to the autofill nature or this editable resource, sight words must be between 1-9 letters.
Everything EXCEPT graphics is editable. That means the name/date boxes, titles, directions, and of course, sight words are ALL editable. Please see the free preview if you would like a visual.
On one page, you will type your 10 sight words and two sentences per sight word. ALL of the activities will INSTANTLY generate based on the information you provided.
Teacher Tip: Use your students’ names in the sentences. They will LOVE seeing/reading their name in these activities. You can also use vocabulary or content from other subjects in your sentences.
IMPORTANT AUTOFILL NOTE: In order for this “magic” to happen, the file must be opened in Adobe Reader (it’s free!) on a desktop computer or laptop. Directions, links, and video tutorial provided. Please do not purchase this resource if you do not have access to Adobe Reader on a desktop computer or laptop.
- Sight Word Poster (included in color and black/white)
- Printable Sight Word List (2 per page)
- Sight Word Flashcards (1 page of 10)
- Learn the Sight Word Pages – 1 sight word per page – 10 pages total
- Compare the Sight Word Pages – 2 sight word per page – 5 pages total
- Sight Word Matching Pages – practice words 1-5, 6-10, and 1-10 -3 pages total
- Color by Sight Word Pages – turkey (sight words 1-5) and pie (sight words 6-10) – 2 pages total
- Sight Words Beginning Sounds Decoding – 1 page total
- Sight Words Fluency Tables – practice sight words 1-5, practice sight words 6-10 – 2 pages total
- Sight Word Fluency Sentences – sight words 1-5, sight words 6-10, sight words 1-10 – 3 pages total
- Sight Word Assessment – 2 total pages (+1 extra in black/white)
See samples of ALL of the pages above in the FREE PREIVEW!
- Open the file in Adobe Reader (directions included)
- Type in your sight words + information
- Decide which pages you want to print using the clickable table of contents
- Print and teach your customized sight word pages for the month!
- No, when you open the file in Adobe Reader, the fonts on the page will look just like mine!
- Yes! Download the file as many times as you want and make these monthly sight word printables with as many sight words as you like!
Please see the free preview for more information!
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Stay in Touch!
Copyright © 2019 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.