This social skills and social story mini-book is a perfect way to provide visual supports to your students for vocabulary, language and expectations related to Thanksgiving
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 28 page printable mini-book
- Color 28 page printable mini-book
- 28 black and white small symbols
- 28 color small symbols
- Three data sheets for assessing progress
"What is Thanksgiving?" is excellent for students with autism and limited language but could also be used with EFL-ESL-ELD, and beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT
Teachers and therapists can laminate the color version and provide black and white copies for students to color and take home.
Play Doh Pizzeria