This mini-book unit was designed to help students increase vocabulary and concepts related to the holiday. It is a visual unit that labels and describes Thanksgiving symbols and helps students understand expectations.
This mini-book unit was designed to help students with limited language but could also be used with beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
Teachers and therapists can laminate the color version and provide black and white copies for students to color and take home.
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 28 page printable mini-book
- Color 28 page printable mini-book
- 28 black and white small symbols
- 28 color small symbols
- Three assessment sheets for monitoring progress
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT.
You might also like
Play Doh Pizzeria