This two-sided worksheet is for high school students of Spanish who are learning how to say "I'm thankful for...". Intended for use around Thanksgiving.
In Spanish there are many ways to say this, so this worksheet gives many examples. The back page is a turkey to color and space to practice each of the 5 ways to say what they're thankful for. I intended it to be presented to the class (like a Thanksgiving ritual of going around the table and saying what they're thankful for) or put up on the wall for display (hence the coloring).
1) gracias por +verb/sustantivo
2) le(s) doy gracias a +nombre(s) por +verbo(-r)
le(s) agradezco a +nombre(s) por +verbo(-r)
3) estoy agradecido/a por haber +past participle(-do)
4) estoy agradecido/a por +sustantivo
5) and the use of porque with version of the ones above
*All clip-art used in my products is open sourced from openclipart.org unless otherwise noted.
**The KB3 AlphaBasic fonts were purchased for commercial use from KB3Teach: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kb3teach