Also included in
- Turkey, Christmas & Winter speech therapy fun. You get 3 great products packed with speech therapy activities! Fill your plate for Thanksgiving or Christmas with a turkey dinner game full of antonyms, synonyms, analogies and categories. Help find Rudolph and enjoy an adorable pack of Christmas s$14.00$17.50Save $3.50
Yum! A fun Thanksgiving speech therapy game piled high with synonyms and antonyms, analogies, and categories too!
Answer a question card, then draw a dinner plate. You may get a category question (Can you name three foods that are sweet?) or a plateful of yummy food.
See who will collect the entire turkey dinner first! Winner, Winner Turkey Dinner!
✔An ink-saving low color version is also included for you, or you may print in grayscale.
Winner Winner Turkey Dinner Game is terrific for speech therapy, small classroom groups or RTi. The leveled cards are appropriate for first through fourth grade.
Open-ended versatility! Use this cute game with the 238 included cards or with your own to target any skill.
➤SKILLS TARGETED: Build Expressive and Receptive Vocabulary and Language Skills.
• Winner Winner! Turkey Dinner Game Dinner Table Mats
• 48 Food Dinner Plate Cards- Collect all the plates to Win the Game!
• 16 Fun Bonus Dinner Plate Cards including prompts for naming category members.
• Draw Your Own Dinner Coloring page for Expressive Language Fun.
• 48 Analogy Cards
• 52 Level 1 Antonym cards for grades K-1
• Level 2 Antonym cards for grades 2-4
• 70 Synonym cards
• Low Color/ B&W Version provided! See file labeled “Turkey Dinner Low Color Version” for those wishing to conserve printing resources.
Want more Turkey fun? See my money-saving
❤ If you like this product, you may enjoy these fall activities: Just click the green text to see more.
Thanksgiving Mixed Group Speech Therapy Activities with WH and Yes-No Questions No-prep and open-end fun!
⭐⭐⭐ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Yay! Now you'll receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺