Thanksgiving Speech Therapy Craft - 3D Pumpkin Craft - Fall Speech and Language
Also included in
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $68.65Original Price $114.40Save $45.75
- Looking for engaging fall crafts that you can use to target both articulation and language goals? These Fall Speech Therapy Crafts are low-prep and fun!You save 25% when you purchase this bundle compared to buying individual resources! (Psst . . . these activities are part of my Speech-Language MEGAPrice $11.25Original Price $15.05Save $3.80
Looking for an engaging fall speech and language craft that you can use to target both articulation and language goals? This 3D Pumpkin Speech Therapy Craft is low-prep and fun!
You can use this around Thanksgiving or anytime in the fall!
This craft is a print-and-go activity. Your students can color, cut, and glue while practicing their articulation or language targets! Plus, you can send home this craft for carry-over.
There are lots of opportunities for repetition. You can have students practice their targets when previewing the pictures, when coloring, when cutting each piece, and when gluing the apple slices into the pie pan.
Send the final product home so that the student can work on carry-over!
Articulation Targets (A of initial, medial, and final positions ):
- Initial R
- Medial & Final R
- Fall Vocabulary
- Describing Words
- Irregular Plural Nouns
* Also includes Blank Pumpkin Pieces
• Print the pages you want to use (table of contents is included)
• Gather crayons, scissors, and glue
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours)