Need to practice subtraction and addition word problem solving with your 3rd, 4th, or 5th graders? Do you want it to be a Thanksgiving Day Activity that will make math fun? Use these task cards as a Scoot game, in a math center, for early finishers, or for whole group review. These Thanksgiving themed addition and subtraction word problem task cards will allow your students to practice the much needed skills without all the stress since word problems can be anxiety producing for some students. Take the edge off word problem solving by providing practice and review in a fun and relaxed way. Your kids will soon love word problems. My students beg for these!
• 28 colorful Thanksgiving themed task cards with corresponding answer cards for student self-check.
• 28 black and white ink friendly Thanksgiving themed task cards with corresponding answer cards for student self-check.
• 4 numbered response sheets where students can show work.
How to use:
• For use in math centers.
• Whole group review
• Independent (early finisher) work
• As a math game think Scoot
• Add it to a substitute kit.
• The possibilities are endless.