1. Turkey Glyph
2. Thank You Cards
3. Place Cards for the Thanksgiving table.
4. Leaves for Displaying what students are thankful for
5. I Have, Who Has: Includes 24 Thanksgiving word cards.
6. Roll a Turkey Game
7. Matching Center using Greater Than, Less Than, Equal To: 45 cards with problems, and 15 each >, <, = turkey cards for matching. Example: 4 + 3 O 5 + 2
8. Thanksgiving Word Search with 20 words
9. How many words can you make…? Students try to make as many words as they can using the letters in “Happy Thanksgiving.” I have also included the letters for them to cut out and make words.
10. “Our Favorites” Graphing: Use the template to graph some of the class favorites. Template is generic, but you could use it to graph favorite kinds of pie, side dishes, etc.
11. Bingo Boards: Two blank Bingo boards to print. I have included a list of 30 Thanksgiving words to display and to cut out.
12. ABC Order: 15 Thanksgiving words for students to write in alphabetical order. I have also included lists of the words that you can print. Have students cut the words out and glue them, in order, on orange, yellow, or brown paper.
13. Writing Paper: 13 different papers for student writing. Includes standard and dotted lined paper. Use with your favorite Thanksgiving writing prompt or have students write about their Thanksgiving plans.
14. Pilgrim Hats and Bonnets: Cute accessories for displaying student work.
15. Boggle® Letters: Use these Boggle® letters for more than just Boggle®! You can also use them for making words or spelling out the title on a bulletin board display.
16. Calendar Numbers
Orange plaid framed numbers 1-31, “November,” birthday calendar pieces, and a cute Thanksgiving turkey.