Very Busy Teachers
This Thanksgiving Thematic Unit for Grades 3-4 consists of the following:
* It may be presented as an Activity Book
* Thanksgiving Spelling Words
* Spelling Tic Tac Toe
* A Turkey's Plea - Students will write a persuasive letter from the perspective of a turkey.
* The Thanksgiving Dinner Disaster - Parts of Speech
* A Thanksgiving Wish - Student's will write a Thanksgiving wish as it relates to the legend of the wishbone.
* Fill In The Cornucopia - Student will fill in the Cornucopia with the foods they like best.
* The First Thanksgiving Fact Sheet Story
* The First Thanksgiving Comprehension Worksheet
* The First Thanksgiving Answer Key
* The Mayflower Compact Fact Sheet - student's will be asked to write their own compact
* Thanksgiving Jokes - Students will be asked to draw a line to match the joke with the answer.
* Thanksgiving Jokes Answer Key
* The Thanksgiving Host - Problem solving, recording data and charting.
* The Thanksgiving Host - Answer Key
* Give Thanks - Students will trace their hand on a sheet of paper to make 'turkey feathers' and then write down one thing they are thankful for on each of the 'feathers'.
* Disguise The Turkey - Students will color and cut out different pictures to disguise the turkey so he can't be found.
* Thanksgiving Pies - Solving Word Problems
* Thanksgiving Pies Answer Key.
* The Thanksgiving Table - Student's will draw a double bar graph from data collected from other students and recorded on a tally sheet.
* Recipe Card - Students will write down the 'ingredients' of someone special in their life.
* Find The Turkeys - Grid.
* Find The Turkeys Answer Key.
* Let's Talk Turkey - Idioms worksheet
* Let's Talk Turkey - Idioms answer key
* Voyage on the Mayflower Game.
* Thanksgiving Wordsearch.
* Thanksgiving Wordsearch Answer Key.
You can follow Very Busy Teachers by visiting:
How To For Teachers BlogVery Busy Teachers on FacebookVery Busy Teachers on Pinterest