Cute Thanksgiving game with dice and food cards to use alongside any classroom lesson! A fun game to add from Splendid Speech.
Students take turns rolling the dice and gathering all 6 different Thanksgiving dinner foods for their plates. But, watch out for the Gobbling Turkey! He eats all of your food and you are left with nothing!
- Print at least 3 copies of the “Grub” page of food items; if you have more than 2 players, print extra food cards.
- Print 1 Gobbling Turkey (“Gobble Gobble” card)
- Print out 1 Dice template and assemble.
- Print out 2-4 Plate templates for each player to have 1 plate – laminate for durability
- Cut, laminate, and put all cards into a bucket/bowl for students to pull from
- Take turns rolling the dice and following what it says.
- Be the first person to get ALL 6 different foods onto your plate to win!
- If you pick a duplicate of a food you already have, put it back into the bucket/bowl and the next player takes his turn.
- If you pick the “Gobble Gobble” turkey card, you must return ALL the food from your plate back into the bucket and start over!!! Put the Gobbling Turkey back into the bucket again.
Yum Yum! Time for some Grub! Happy Thanksgiving!!!