This puzzle/sort goes along with teaching and reviewing the digraphs ch sh th wh. This is perfect to use during the fall, and thanksgiving time in the classroom as a center or small group activity.
Teacher Prep Needed:
-Prior to the students using the activity you will need to print the turkeys and feathers, and cut out all the individual pieces. I would recommend that you laminate the pieces for added durability. Also print out the directions sheet and recording sheet.
- Beginning and ending ch (2 beginning and 2 ending puzzles)
- Beginning and ending sh (2 beginning and 2 ending puzzles)
- Beginning and ending th (2 beginning and 2 ending puzzles)
- Beginning wh (2 beginning puzzles as wh is only featured in the initial position)
This puzzle set includes:
- 14 turkey puzzles each with 8 feathers (for a total of 112 feathers)
- A printable directions sheet
- Recording sheet
- Answer Key
Idea of the puzzle:
The students will line up the turkey bodies in a row. They will then match the feathers to the correct turkey. The students can self check with the answer key once they have completed the sort. They will then fill in their recording sheet.
Check out my other best selling digraph items by clicking here
Enjoy! And thank you SO much for stopping by my TPT store
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.