Also included in
- November is the month to remember to be Thankful. This November Mini Unit will spice up your November ELA and Writing with students making a Thankful Book and Poem, Word Family Turkey, Turkey art and various other projects surrounded with the theme of being Thankful. This unit is fully differentiate$9.00$10.00Save $1.00
- This Fall Bundle is a time saver for any 1st Grade teacher. It includes activities for Fall, Thanksgiving, November, and has numerous lessons on the importance of being thankful. Why not teach fun activities while still following the standards! This bundle includes step by step lesson plans, art act$14.60$18.25Save $3.65
This Thanksgiving Turkey Directive Draw art activity is a fun way to bring festive art to the classroom. It is very easy to teach, the step by step instructions are included and they look adorable when finished. These look great on the bulletin board as well.
Once the step by step instructions are completed, students get a chance to be creative and make it their own. Then they will trace with a black marker and can either use water colors (recommended) or color their picture.
This is also a great lesson on following directions.
- A Lesson on being Thankful
- Thankful Chain Lesson and Activity
- Thankful Poem (Differentiated)
- Thankful Book Activity where the students make a book (Differentiated)
- Thanksgiving Word Search
- Word Family Turkey Art Project (Included in Unit and sold Separately)
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love FEEDBACK!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey