In this set you will receive 57 pages of fun Thanksgiving activities and teacher directions. There are reading, writing, and math activities for review and practice. This pack is guaranteed to keep your students engaged and learning while having fun!
Reading Passages, Grammar, and Parts of Speech Practice
• Adjectives and Nouns
• Turkey, Turkey: a nonfiction reading passage about turkeys with comprehension questions
• Thanksgiving Noun Hunt: student practice identifying common nouns and verbs
• Proper Nouns
• using transition words
• Making lists
• Thanksgiving Sentence Scramble: student write the senentences in the correct word order using capitals and end marks.
• Capitals and End marks
Writing Prompts for Creative Writing and Persuasive Writing Practice
• Turkey Day Trouble: trying to convince the farmer why he shouldn't pick you, the turkey, to cook for dinner
• writing directions
•Grateful Turkeys: students write things they are grateful for on turkey feathers
• Bubble Brainstorm: brainstorming page to record information and ideas
• KWL: What students know, what they want to know, and what they've learned
• Turkey acrostic poem
• Writing Prompts: 3 different prompts
Practice Place Value, Multiplication, Division, and More for Deeper Understanding of Core Concepts
• Thanksgiving Symbol Math: students replace symbols with numbers to correctly solve the number sentences using the four operations
• Favorite Foods: students graph their favorite Thanksgiving food
• Feather Fractions: adding and subtracting fractions up to tenths
• Add and Subtract: addition and subtraction up to 5 digits
• Split Me Up: division up to 15
• Gobble, Gobble: a rounding game to the nearest 10
Fun and Engaging Thanksgiving-Themed Activities That Help Students Stay Motivated to Learn
• Find A Friend: students find classmates that have a certain favorite food on Thanksgiving
• Turkey Facts: fun and interesting turkey facts for Thanksgiving
• What Did the Turkey See on Thanksgiving Morning art activity
• turkey color page
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●FREE! Fall Themed Missing Factors and Multiples
●Veterans Day Mega Pack
●Parent Teacher Conference Pack EDITABLE
●Holiday Growing Bundle: Halloween, Christmas, MLK Jr. Day and More!