Also included in
- I am so excited to share this Bundle of MYSTERY CHALLENGE activities with you and your students! You will begin each activity with a short video that will challenge your students to solve the case of something missing. They will have to find out who took it, when they took it, and where they put it$60.00$78.00Save $18.00
I am so excited to share this Thanksgiving Turkey MYSTERY CHALLENGE with you and your students! You will begin this activity with a short video that will challenge your students to solve the case of the missing turkey. Don't worry he is a missing guest, not dinner. They will have to find out who took the turkey, when they took him, and where they took him. To solve the case, students will work to complete 9 different task cards. The task cards are based on first grade standards in both math and language arts. Once they complete a task card, they will receive a clue. After they have all 9 clues, they will be able to solve the mystery. As a fun culmination, there are awards and headbands. There is a fun little story ending to explain why he went missing at then end. This is similar to the who dunnit activities. This activity can now be used for distance learning. I have added it to google slides the best way I know how. Enjoy the update.
Here is what you will receive in this exciting adventure pack!
- CAN YOU SOLVE THE CASE? Letters to display (4 pages)
- Who, When, and Where Posters 6 pages
- A mp3 video to introduce the case
- Case of the Missing Turkey Letter (color and b& w)
- Posters ( 15 pages)
- 9 Task cards (color and b& w)
- Student Journals 13 pages
- Clues 11 pages
- Student Crowns (b& w)
- Student Awards (color and b& w)
- Answer Key 10 pages
- Which Long Vowel Sound (students write a, e, i, o, or u)
- True or False for + and – equations
- Look at the pictures and decide which ending digraph (ch, th, sh)
- Noun or Verb
- Shapes (how many sides and corners)
- ABC order (6 words)
- Ten Frames (finding the total)
- Count the Tallies
Some fun ways to connect....