Are you looking for some fun, interactive Thanksgiving turkey activities to do with your students? This Turkey, Turkey unit is just that. Included is my book Turkey, Turkey, What do you see? The book is in full color for a teacher read aloud or a mini version in b/w for students to read and color. I have also included retell cards that would make a great literacy station. In addition, there is a Turkey, Turkey comprehension activity where students color the objects that were in the story. This is great for beginning readers!
But that is not all!!
- Turkey Rhyming
- Turkey First Sound
- Turkey Missing Letters
- Turkey Identify Capital and Lower Case Letters
- Turkey Mixed-Up Sentence
- Turkey Fix a sentence
- Turkey Counting (two worksheets)
- Turkey Addition (three worksheets)
- Turkey Roll and Cover Math Game
- Turkey Color by Sight Word
- Turkey Write the Room
- Turkey Coloring and Puzzle 2
- Turkey Hat Craft
- Turkey Man Craft.
⭐ All About Turkeys Reading, Writing, Science, and Math With Lap Book